Friday, July 30, 2010

News, Plans, and Apologies

Dear readers,

Arizona is in possible crisis mode. Rumors are that amnesty may be declared. I am in the process of joining a border organization in some capacity which may involve going to the border if amnesty is declared. I have spent much time on this situation, as it affects me and my family directly. I have not been able to keep up with the horse news on this site. That is my apology. I will try to get some stories up today. The time I can spend on horse issues is declining as the threats to Arizona's security are rising. Make no mistake about it, we as citizens will not lie down and accept this threat to our state. This and the safety of my family come first. I will try to keep you all posted on both issues, horse welfare and security here in Arizona.

A trip to the border will unfortunately interrupt posting here on this blog. It will all depend mostly on the issue of amnesty. May have to leave quickly! LOL

God Bless all of you for all you do.

Hopefully, I will have more news to post shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment