Friday, May 15, 2015

Update: Havasupai ::::::::::Becoming::::::::::: Two souls that come together as one in destiny: Chemakoh

::::::::::Becoming::::::::::: Two souls that come together as one in destiny: Chemakoh



Two weekends ago, I went to the one place on earth- a seriously remote place- I'd always wanted to visit. Because I'm not ready, yet, to speak of this specific location, I'm going to forego details about the area... it's not a significant factor in this most amazing story.

To make a very long story short, with my camping gear in tow, and after months of preparation for the 10 mile hike that would take me to this long-awaited location, with 120 ounces of water, food, a few garments, my sleeping bag, and bandaids, I (and friends) began our journey. 

This is important: I waited decades for this trip.


Read the whole story here.



No comments:

Post a Comment