Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Join Me at My Book Signing Event

Wayne Pacelle HSUS

April 13, 2011

Join Me at My Book Signing Event

Dear Friend,
Please join me for what I believe will be the dawn of a new era in our movement to protect animals. I’ve put my 25 years of work, experience and hopes into a book -- and I will be giving a public reading and signing April 25 at Changing Hands Bookstore in Tempe, Arizona, from 7:00-9:00 p.m. I look forward to seeing you at this event for "The Bond: Our Kinship with Animals, Our Call to Defend Them."
In the meantime, you can watch this latest video from the book tour and check out the early feedback.
I do hope you will join me on April 25 -- please RSVP on Facebook and help spread the word.
Wayne Pacelle
Wayne Pacelle, President & CEO
P.S. Can't make it? Order the "The Bond" online from Changing Hands and I will personalize a copy just for you. Learn more»
P.P.S. Get the latest on "The Bond" tour on Twitter. Look for #TheBondBook, and use this hashtag to tweet from an event, or post updates and photos.
Humane Action
humane action
 

No comments:

Post a Comment