Friday, June 10, 2011

6.10 Update Wallow Fire 9 PM

Latest Wish List for the Wallow Fire:

Please know that contrary to what the HS in Snowflake is saying on TV.  The St Johns fairgrounds is taking dogs and cats too and have many, many there so just an FYI.  But the Snowflake HS has plenty of room for dogs and cats and will watch over them until their owners can get them back and they need donations also such as food, liter etc.  I am picking up donations in the east valley and up to 24th Street in Phoenix today and tomorrow so if you need me to stop by please email me at fourdogknight56@msn.com or call me at 480-655-6566 and leave a message and I will return your call.  Thanks so much to everyone responding to our emails for help.  Thanks again.
Terry
480-655-6566

No comments:

Post a Comment