Monday, May 10, 2010

This site may be temorarily out of service.....

Sorry, but I may have to go kick some ILLEGAL butt!

Our Arizona Law 1070 isn't racist, and neither am I.

I might not feel QUITE so impassioned if I didn't know that Mexico is MURDERING our American horses.

But it's not just Mexicans who cross our NATIONAL border.

If you have a problem with this post, I hope you will consider that this is AMERICANS Against Horse Slaughter.

Just watch a few short videos, then decide for yourself.

50% of ALL illegal entries into the UNITED STATES come through at the Arizona border.

This one will scare the pants off you!

Illegals come through Arizona from Afghanistan, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Sudan, Yemen, and more.

They travel though South America, or Latin America, stay in Mexico so they can learn Spanish, then the Mexican Cartel helps them get across the UNITED STATES border in Arizona.

http://www.wsbtv.com/video/23438021/index.html

________________________________
____________________________

____________________________

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting...notice the teacher in the 2nd video says that the 'problem' is capitalism and imperialism...La Raza is a dangerous organization and must be stopped...I am proud of Gov Brewer for signing 1070..it is not about racism..it is about protecting our borders, our language and our culture..we welcome all who come here legally and assimilate..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I am tired of the leftist racial slant. They need a new and better argument than that.

    ReplyDelete