Saturday, December 4, 2010

CNN Justice to air series on the Destruction of America's Wild Horses

From Elyse Gardner:

CNN Justice is doing a four-part series on the destruction of America's wild horses.  The series will kick off tomorrow, Sunday, December 5, 2010, with the first part focusing on the Walker Lake herd in Nevada.

The series will air, I'm told, at 5:45 p.m. or 6 p.m.  in Miami, Florida.  In California, that would be 2:45 or 3:00 p.m.  I wish I had more details than this, but please check your local stations.  I just want to get this email out so people know to start looking for this.  My Facebook page will have details if and when there are more to be had.

This is one of the venues for whom I have provided some video footage.  I hope and trust it is used in context and that the series accurately portrays the plight and treacherous times faced by our fast-disappearing national treasure, the wild horses and burros.  I hope you will tune in.  

Please tell your friends, colleagues, and neighbors to tune in.  Americans generally have no idea what is happening to our wild horses.  Virtually everyone who learns of these things wants to help make certain that their grandchildren will still be able to see wild horses running free.  Help the horses by making their stories known.

For the wild horses, captive and free, and their humble burro friends,

Elyse Gardner
Humane Advocate Observer
415/235-7533

 ©1/6/10  Elyse Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment